Natural Resources Management, GIS & Remote Sensing publishes high-quality research papers in all areas of resources. As an important academic exchange platform, scientists and researchers can know the most up-to-date academic trends and seek for valuable primary sources for reference.
- Remote Sensing for the management of emergency GIS geometric information to warn of natural crises Informatics and remote sensing,
- Extract and recover data from satellite images of optics and radar analysis,
- The application of remote sensing techniques in Earth Sciences,
- The analysis of aerial and satellite images for the preparation of spatial data,
- Update and improve the spatial database,
- Quick preparation for crisis management and environmental application of map application of GIS and remote sensing,
- Visual data modeling, and augmented reality,
- Dynamic GIS, geometric, geometric design process,
- Monitoring of deformation based on SAR calibration data and integration of systems and sensors, sensors, and methods for preparing the DEM,
- Cartography and spatial information (visualization),
- Land surveying, industrial and underground,
- Standardization of spatial data,
- Training and communication in the sciences of geomatic.